Friday, October 14, 2011

Equestrian Chic

I hope you enjoy my first ever outfit post! I am still getting used to this so I hope you have some patience with me while I learn how to improve. I've been a bit overwhelmed with school and work lately so it has been difficult to dedicate some time to a post. With the new winter collection making its way into my store I begin to think about the holidays that are so close! Along with the holiday weather, come festive dresses, scarves, coats and boots! The weather here in San Diego is generally very sunny, so its hard to notice the change in seasons but I can still manage to have fun with some winter trends. Please let me know if there is anything else you like to see in my posts. I enjoy any feedback :)






My sweet pup Khloe!

(American Apparel v-neck, Banana Republic blazer, Forever 21 leggings and scarf, Ray-Ban sunglasses, Michael Kors watch, Steve Madden boots, Marc by Marc Jacobs bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment